Monday, March 9, 2009

Been a looong time

So I have put off this whole blogging thing for a long time now, and I am not quite sure why. I have had plenty of time to do it, but just haven't. I will attempt to blog everyday from now on. We will see how long that lasts.
I'm switching back into the land of Zero Arrow now, after spending nearly a month straight in the Majestic. Working in the Majestic is great, but I am very happy for the change of pace. It was good to be primarily assisting people, as I was ready for a break from being in charge, but now I am ready for a change back into being more of my own boss.
Tomorrow night is focus for Ladybird, the next Institute show at Zero Arrow, and I think it will go well. We accomplished what I thought we would accomplish at the load in, so we should be good to go.

No comments: