
Finally, I have my B.F.A. and Menopause is done. I graduated Monday, and it sure was quite the day. The day started with lining up in the ballroom of the Courtyard Marriott, i.e. hell. I was stuck between a bunch of Musical Theatre students, and it was hot and dry. I went deaf and felt like I was going to pass out. By the time we actually processed across the street to the Wang, I felt sort of like I was floating, and I didn't really know where I was. The speeches were alright, the valedictorian's was by far the best of all, he was funny without being annoying. The actual time when I got my diploma was also sort of a blur, though it was very satisfying and made the waiting worth it. The best part, by far, was when I was leaving, I got called by Phyllis to ask where I was, and as I came around the corner of the front of the Wang, I saw the cutouts of the Menopause ladies bobbing above the crowd. I fought my way over to them, and I was quickly showered with condoms, and attacked by the cutouts. It was pretty awesome. I am so surprised that for how much I hated the show, I will really miss the people that worked on the show with me.
1 comment:
What a great grad photo. Been in any elevators lately ?
Mooter
Post a Comment